Frankston Centenary Tennis Club is an amalgamation of the Frankston Tennis Club and Frankston East Tennis Club. The merged club has moved to Centenary Park, which is now home to 12 fully upgraded hard surface courts and 4 Hot Shots Courts.
Founded in 1891, Frankston Tennis Club was one of the oldest in Australia. The club was based out of Yuille Street next to Frankston Hospital but had to move after the state government purchased the land in 2017 to accommodate the expansion of the hospital.
Frankston East Tennis club was formed at Joy Street, Frankston and moved to the current Centenary Park site in the late 1970s.
In 2020 the 2 clubs merged to form Frankston Centenary Tennis Club at Centenary Park and redeveloped the site, upgrading the courts to brand new Hard Court surface as well as a fully renovated clubroom and extensive landscaping and improvements.